April 21, 2011

Justin Bieber, Camera, & Profile Picture

I love Justin Bieber! I am the only one in my family, sadly, that loves him. My sister HATES him. Here is proof:
Faith when Justin Bieber comes on!

Love him! 

I finally got a camera a couple of days ago. I was fooling around with it today and took a new picture for my profile, and now I love it to death. 

Made with love and smiles (and my favorite books)
I am now a happy owner of a Nikon Coolpix L22! It's small but takes great pictures! 

2 comments:

Bella Skye said...

Personally... I hate Justin Bieber ;) but I love his song Never Say Never! Great picture, love the black and white. Congratulations on getting your new camera!

Erin said...

Never Say Never is one of my favorite songs of him. I HATE "Baby" & "One Time" They get on my nerves.

I really liked the black and white picture so I made it my profile picture.

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN MY DAD BROUGHT IT HOME!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE CRAZY!!!!