June 21, 2011

Graduation, South Carolina, and Neverland

So finally, I have been able to upload my pictures! Okay the themes today are Graduation, South Carolina and Neverland. Well, sort of. Neverland is just information on something new coming out. I HIGHLY recommend you checking out the trailer! But anyways, back to the other two.

Part One:
Graduation
I'm just going to tell you something really quickly. When my cousin took these pictures, I didn't notice that he was using my camera until today. Isn't that sad? But he's an amazing photographer. He was told to go around and photograph everyone. Guess what he did? He went around and PHOTOGRAPHED everything! These pictures are from my older sister's graduation. 
Here's the photographer! 
I really do apologize for the fuzziness in all of the pictures. My camera has been acting up lately but I think it will be fine.
WATERMELON SEED SHOOTING CONTEST! 

White roses always are going to be one of the prettiest flowers in the world!

I love this flower. The blue is so pretty. I took these pictures when I went for a walk with my cousin.


I was being crazy that day! What do you expect from a former 8th grader going into high school?

Funny face!

Congrats my sister! I know we didn't have any pictures of her but maybe in the next section we will have some.

Part Two:
Sunny South Carolina 


These were supposed to be pelicans but lets just say they are very uncooperative. 
Loggerhead Sea Turtle nest! Good Luck turtlings!
DOLPHIN!
Before we got to the bridge. (Btw, we were on a tour boat)
After we got to the bridge
Me

Cobblestones really bring out the texture and history of the old times. 

Okay! We are done with the picture part. 

Part Three:
Neverland

If you have seen Peter Pan then you will know all about a place called Neverland. But you must have many questions like: How did Peter come to find Neverland? How did he meet the Lost Boys? Where did the Lost Boys come from? Well here is the summary from IMDB for you to read:

 Raised on the streets of turn-of-the century London, orphaned Peter and his pals survive by their fearless wits as cunning young pickpockets. Now, they've been rounded up by their mentor Jimmy Hook to snatch a priceless, some believe, magical treasure which transports them to another world. Neverland is a realm of white jungles and legendary mysteries of eternal youth, where unknown friends and enemies snatched from time welcome the new travelers with both excitement and trepidation. These groups include a band of 18th century pirates led by the power-mad Elizabeth Bonny, and the Native American Kaw tribe led by a Holy Man, which has protected the secret of the tree spirits from Bonny and her gang for ages, and that has meant war. But as the fight to save this strange and beautiful world becomes vital, Hook, Peter, and the ragamuffin lost boys consider that growing old somewhere in time could be less important than growing up, right here in their new home called Neverland.

But here are some links that you should check out:



2 comments:

Miki said...

Such cool photos. I love the blue flower, it was really well focused ^.^

Erin said...

I really like the blue flower the best out of all of the pictures I've taken. But I'm SUPER excited for Neverland's premiere!