June 1, 2011

A Night in Paris

My sister recently just went to prom. Her prom theme was...A Night In Paris. My sister and her friends had the PRETTIEST dresses on EVER. My sister also is letting me borrow one of her dresses for the 8th grade Formal. Can't wait for that! 


A Night in Paris
The beautiful blonde-haired girl looking at my camera is my sister. The other one is one of her best friends. 
I LOVE the girl in the purple dress. Her dress was GORGEOUS. 
Look Familiar?


Watch out college boys. You've got a group of hard-to-get girls coming your way!
Which one was your favorite? But wait, I'm not finished yet. 

8th Grade Formal Dress-Up
Ooooooh sparkly!
I apologize for the fuzziness. 

Which one of these is your favorite? Personally, I like the last one the best. But style isn't what life is about. Life is about spending time with your family. 

3 comments:

Bella Skye said...

Pretty! I love your dress!

Bella Skye said...

and OMG is the girl in the black dress with glasses named Julie? She looks so familiar and I think I know her! (and she goes to that high school)!

Erin said...

I think it's Julia. Might be Julie. I'll ask.