June 10, 2011

Summer

Today was the last day.

The last day of middle school.

The last day to see your teachers.

The last day to see your friends at school.

The last day of homework.

The last day of arguing in class with the person you hate the most.

The last day of your last school lunch with your friends from Chick-Fil-A.

The last day of your classes.

The last day of band.

The last day of school is also the first day of summer.

Today is our last day. I will miss EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends with all of my heart and soul. I love you guys! It's the last day to laugh along with Elmo . The last day to play alongside Binco. The last day to hug Sony. The last day to dance with Jojo. The last day to compete against Ernie.The last day to talk fashion with Miki. The last day to be with all of my friends.Summer is coming. We cried all day for the last 30 minutes of school in each other's arms. We couldn't let them go.

*I will stand by you, I will help you through, When you've done all you can do, And you can't cope, I will dry your eyes, I will fight your fight, I will hold you tight, and I won't let go.* ~Rascal Flatts



No comments: